Thursday, December 31, 2009

Neko's Diary Entry No. 626

First of all.

HAPPY 2010 to EVERYONE!

But before that, today the last day of the day. Some people are sad, some are happy that finally this year is gonna end. But for me, its a VERY special day. 365 days ago today, is the day she accepted me. =)

1 year anniversary. =3

Today went to watch 3D Avatar @ Iluma. Nice nice, first time watching 3D, and its with my dearest dear =)

NICE SHOW!

Before the show, we played arcade drums. Dear keep losing XD

After the show, we went back arcade to relax abit. Catch toys again haha. I caught 2, and guess what? Dear finally caught her FIRST ever toy. She was so happy, I am too, she gave her first ever caught toy to me =)

We then go Sunshine plaza walk walk see anime stuff and see people play cards. Then we go Ishi Mura eat. Yummy, mine Unagi Bento, dear ate pork donno what rice XD Then I order Mango Milk also. Nice nice.

Parts and bits, we walked around in Bugis, eat eat, shop shop and see see.

ENJOY TODAY! =3 Actually, ENJOYED EVERYTIME I'm with dear =)

I LOVE YOU!

Our path goes on. <3

Photos will be uploaded ASAP.

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|9:31:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com