Friday, December 18, 2009

Neko's Diary Entry No. 621

Finally our long planned CCA Leadership camp is over. 4 days 3 nights. Just came home today. So sleepy. Never really sleep the past few days. Miss my dear so so much also =3

Day 1 - Assemble, gather, check in. Raining. Slack. Sleep around 3am +. Heard whispers at night in the room o.o

Day 2 - Activities in the morning. Captain ball, police and thief. BBQ preparation @ evening. Raining, but luckily stopped. At night, Qihui birthday, bought cake and celebrated for him. I and Roy go wrap water bomb. Over 20 in a pail. Roy wrapped any o how, some cannot even explode. Then they drunk. Junior + Roy. End up I look after them, while the rest clear stuff and settle some other stuff. Sleep around 2am?

Day 3 - Leadership talks, assignments given. Slack. Sleep around 4am+. Tried driving in Jing's borrowed car as well. XD Not bad.

Day 4 - HOME! CHECKOUT! XD

And I just tanked my first ever dungeon run in WoW, got those kind of "Chen Jiu Gan" Want sleep still can tank until so well, not bad XD The healer praise me also, saying I'm easy to heal. ( Random realm peeps joined )

PS. Dear @ IT1B Chalet now. =\ Worried. I LOVE YOU! Must be careful ah, *Prays for you*

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|7:04:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com