Sunday, November 08, 2009

Its been some time.

Its been some time since I last blogged eh? XD

Been very busy these days. With lessons ending so late, with so many class tests coming up and on-going. With so many duties to fulfill, like IT-Department party, D-tech is the overall incharge, and since I'm the chairman, I took up the full responsibility of leading the entire team and those NYAA gold members who are asked to get involved for their credits. Its a major event, with all the course managers, section heads coming too. =.=

Then I've got some games going on which I'm playing right now. Diablo 2 with my friends via multiplayer when we are free. ( Roy, Sufyan, Kiat, Barry, Qi Hui, Jason, Jing Hui + me ) and we also got our team of l4d players. ( Roy, Sufyan, Kiat, Barry, Li Qiang + me ).

And I also got a new PS3 WWE game ^^ 2010~ Woohoo.

The new features includes creating my own storyline! Woo, thats my wish since long long ago. Hah, since I watch WWE for their storylines and their epic moments. Now I can create my own! What more do I wish for? XD And Undertaker~ As usual lol. But now I'm liking Chris Jericho too XD

I also lent my dear my NDS, let her play cooking mama. Hah. She's so addicted to it right now =o

Last Sat, went to Jas's birthday BBQ @ his house. This sat, we are going to Prawn Restaurant for Jing's birthday. Final birthday I guess.

Things we are busy right now.

- D-Tech BBQ Chalet
- IT Department Year End Party
- Company BBQ Chalet
- Company Projects
- New D-Tech EXCO selection
- Handing down of EXCO duties
- MINDS handing down
- Class Tests and Practical Assignments
- Games =P

** My dear =) Thats for sure! XD

<3 you!


*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|12:04:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com