Saturday, November 21, 2009

AFA'09

Just came back from AFA'09. Tiring but worth it trip =) Got to see a lot of cosplays, anime related stuff, and even VA of WS cards anime ^^ Got them to help me sign my cards too. Heh.

The Gal VA = http://hibiki-radio.jp/kitta_image/kitta_izumi.gif
The Guy VA = http://myanimelist.net/people/519/Nobuhisa_Nakamoto

Went with Gerald, Roy, Kiat, Barry. And also the gal's gang, Huili, Siying and Dear. *<3 you dear keke* You know what I will say to la hoh XD

Photos will be uploaded ASAP. Kinda lazy to transfer lol.

Summarise.

Bought 2 pillows, SHANA designs!
Bought 1 badge, CC Design =)

Saw a lot of interesting stuff too. Infact, SG cosplay is actually pretty OK. Not like what I first thought haha. Better than I expected actually.

Fun trip. ^^

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|11:34:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com