Saturday, October 10, 2009

Belated Lanturn Festival.

Alright. I'm sick AGAIN -.-" Bah, always holidays sure sick once. And I was still thinking, wah this holiday not bad seh, never sick. And tadah, here I am sick -.-"

Went doc yesterday. Took medicine bla bla.

Today went to TCG. Collect my deck box. It was pretty nicely done ^^ Lucky Star~ $16. I shall share the photo next time. Lazy take pic now. Pre-ordered from Takuya, a fellow WS gamer, and a member of the forum I always surf @ for WS related stuff and discussion.

When I'm there, Barry also came. Then Roy and Suf. They both joining next week Phantom's Tourney. Good luck to them in advance.

Then went back Panjang. Met up with Kiat and LJ. Play cards awhile, Jia Wei and my godsis Xinyu came. Then play awhile more, eat dinner @ Coffee Shop.

Then I accompany Suf go Bangkit buy more firesparks. Since he say LJ bought not enough. Then we went to playground play. They make the rockets with Firesparks. Then they starts to lame. Suf = Arima company, Roy = Simeon and LJ = Kaiba. All watched too much anime lol. Play play play, I see them make rocket and play. Then Jing came. He find Roy and Barry talk first. Then later me and Suf. Then go home le.

This year more quiet. Not much people. Hais, guess those atmosphere and feeling is slowly being disperse. This world has become so boring =.=

I love you dear =) No matter what. We shall stand and face it together. Destroy the stress! XD

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|11:47:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com