Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tiring & Long trip

Alright. Summarise everything.

Today met up with Sufyan. We took LRT then MRT for in total of around 1 hour to Bedok. Went to buy WS card, then he go eat MAC as lunch + breakfast. We around 12.30 set off, reach there around 2, eat finish nearly 3 le. Then we took bus 7 go Cineleisure. First time going Bedok area, first time taking bus 7, although got see the bus many times in the past before ( Clementi area, where my parents worked ). Took the bus, reach around 4. Go past, Geylang, Bugis and some other places. Then go buy more cards, Sufyan bought 7 packs, I bought 4 @ Bedok =P I never get good cards =( But luckily, got a Climax card which I needed. Then Sufyan bought 1 LuckyStar for Barry also. He just now opened, got a RR card!! The one which I also wanted =\ Oh well. Trade with him in future. Then we buy everything finish, go back Panjang, Kiat's house downstair. Open Suf's boosters. He got a foil. SP card, rarest among all types of foil. Grats.

Then we play, eat dinner and play play play. Until Barry and Roy came down find us. ( Kiat, Me, Suf and LJ ) Jing and Jason came along too. Then we play till around 10+ Then Kiat and I went home. Suf just dismiss from work, go find those 3. I think this timing, they just went home not long bah. Barry wanted to stay till 11.30 the last I heard.

This Sat, MAYBE will go down TCG play with the peeps there. See how. XD Whether I lazy anot. Then Sunday got grading >.<"

So far, these dates abit packed.

30th sept Wed : TKD + D-Tech Meeting.
2nd Oct Fri : Laser Quest.
3rd Oct Sat : Booster box day! ( WEEE! )
4th Oct Sun : Godsis's son birthday.
10th Oct Sat : Belated Lantern cum Candle cum WS card playing day.


PS. Dear, I ALWAYS ALWAYS love you no matter what. Nightmares are just merely nightmares. Nothing more than how it prove how much we think and worry of us both. Even while sleeping.

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|11:36:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com