Saturday, September 19, 2009

TCG !

Alright. Minor update. Few more hours, 11am we are going to meet up, head to TCG to have our WS tournament le.

Today ( Actually is count yesterday le ) we went down to play abit, ask stuff and have a feel of the stress atmosphere. I played with Roy 2 games, won both. Then another guy come and play with Roy, Roy won him. Suf and Barry played, then after that, 1 guy played with Suf. And 2 rounds, that guy using 2 diff deck, lose to Suf. *weet*

So I'm proud to say, we the "new faces" never disgrace ourselves. XD

Since I heard someone saying while watching us play, " Wah so many new faces / comers, never see before de ". ^^

After that went back Panjang, Roy and Barry go business talk, I talk to Ben about D-Tech. Then we went to eat, me Barry and Suf. Fish soup + Rice. Then went back there, talk more about D-Tech with Jason Jing and the rest. And here I am, preparing to sleep soon ^^

<3 Dear. Always made her wait for me till so late @ home. =(

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|12:16:00 AM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com