Saturday, September 12, 2009

TCG WS Tournament.

Today, we went to SunShine Plaza to see Barry's tournament. 16 players, he won 3 lose 1. End up top 4, fought for the 1st and 2nd, but lose. End up he won the last one, so he got 3rd.

Grats to him. He got some points accumulated, which will be used for some end of year tournament or something.

I bought 6 boosters. And FINALLY! I got myself a foil RRR card ^^. A foil Konata. =)

Dear today after hearing I'm kinda unhappy over some stuff, actually came my house downstair meet me. Was shocked, and also really very touched.. She gave me 1 slice of her birthday cake. =3

I love you dear.


*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|8:20:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com