Friday, September 04, 2009

Exams Exams and MORE Exams.

Bah.

Didn't post or update anything recently due to my busy-ness in school. This 1 whole freaking week, except Tues, which is a public holiday for us, we're having tests! Tons of them. From class test to practical assignments to phase test. Already gone nuts. Today FINALLY is the last day of our class tests. Phase test to end it. And the most headache one among all. We spent ton of time memorising the commands, practicing it. Since we all fail at it REAL bad XD.

And I managed to sort of help dear pass this phase test too =)

And next week, its our exam week. Tues and Thurs is our module exams. And its finally a ONE MONTH HOLIDAY! Woohoo. Long awaited resting cum hibernating month. =P

Recently just picked up a new TCG. Known as Weib Schwarz. Its a japanese card game, featuring some of the anime, manga, games companies. Combining as one. There's like Disgaea, Fate/Stay Night and even King of Fighters. XD Which of course is the most unwanted deck among all.

Roy, got a Little Buster deck.
Kiat, got a Fate/Stay Night and Shining Force deck.
Jas, got a Sengo Basara deck.
Barry, got a Disgaea deck.
And for myself, I've got a Luckystar deck.

Wanted to take photo to post it up, but a bit lazy XD So I just find some pictures online and show it here.

so here it is, 2 pictures of my deck cards. Different deck got different type of artwork. Mine consist of Chibi type of artwork. Big head small body XD.







PS. Thanks for inviting us to your birthday BBQ ah wee. Get to see some old friends, chat chat. Eat, and on that day itself, its the day I went to get my deck. =) Saw pros @ the shop in SunShine Plaza playing. Spent around $50 that day. Getting the deck, 1 booster, deck box and Shana card protector <3.

And the other day, I saw Dawn Yeoh at plaza. In real life, she looks cute and sweet looking too. Unlike some celebrities, look nice on TV, ugly in RL. XD She's with a group of friends in Cafe Cartel. Received info from Ed, then I rush in to see XD Since just nice I was at there. Then they like "Wah, you rush down from home ah?".

<3 dear =) Your birthday coming soon le. ^^

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|8:24:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com