Sunday, September 20, 2009

Card Geeks

Just came home and bathe out not long.

Brief update.

Met up LJ to go TCG, play play WS.

He played 3 rounds won once, against the pros there. First time so not bad le.

I played with a guy 4 games, I won him 3 times.

Guess by rebuilding my deck helps XD.

Then we walk off to MRT, to taka. On the way saw Iris. Actually not I spotted her de, its LJ who saw her. Then he suddenly "EH?!" I was like "What?" Then saw her, and just nod nod and walk off le. Then we reached Taka, LJ rushing le XD Cause he going to be late. Then he go work, I walk around, Kinokuniya. Then actually wanna eat ToriQ there, but ex. Then no money le. Must save money now onwards. So decided to go back home, da bao rice. Bought some potato chips back to eat also XD Hehe. And also prayed.

So, my deck actually improved after editing! Woo. Haha. Dear gave me support also. =) Which also proves that my Cha-Pa-Lang 4 colours Otaku/Twins/Snack/Glass/Infirmary deck sucks XD Since I lost all 4 rounds in tourney yesterday XD

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|5:18:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com