Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Brief updates

Okay, a small update here. These few days, chionging anime. Watching anime and anime XD And also at times meet out to play WS at times.

Just now afternoon went out to JP to meet dear. Give her support on her trial work session =) She worked 2 hours only but can see very tiring le.. And I was saying, if too tired, dont work. Since also not rushing for money or what.

Then we ate ToriQ ( Where she worked ) and Korean Pork Rice. And Honey Green Tea with Green Apple Jelly =)

Ate finish, wanted to buy Strawberry shortcake for dear eat, end up no more le. We went back IMM buy, then go under near her block eat. Then send her home. =)

Some photos are taken these days, but haven't update. Will update when I'm free ^^ Now I'm charging phone so cant transfer~ Till next time ^^ STAY TUNE! =D

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|8:27:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com