Saturday, August 01, 2009

The old friends of 4.

Today went out to Bugis Iluma with the 4 of us. The 4 who in the past during sec 4 and 5 always go arcade together de. Me, Li Qiang, XinYu and Yan Ling. It's been a LONG time since we last met out together, and saw each other. Nearly a year and + le.

So we met at BP Plaza. Then some of us late all that. Reach there, straight bought tickets for "Public Enemies" a show starring Johnny Depp. Me and LJ share half half blanja Ling, since she's short of money cause she's celebrating her friend's birthday at Iluma later too.

Then we went to the arcade to play. Actually planned to play the drums, end up we spent the few hours staying @ the toy catching corner XD. I spent around $7 in total. Caught 3. 1 doggy and 1 VERY CUTE chick which is for dear dear de. I promise last time to dear I will catch for her de =) And caught 1 more which is the blur blur looking bear, the one which LJ said, "Aiya impossible to catch de le" His "THEORY" XD Then end up I nearly caught it, but it got stucked. Then that person help us, straight away give us. Haha.

Then we went for movie, its kinda dull XD Boring show. But its Johnny Depp =) 2/5

Then we go arcade to finish up their tokens, then we went for Bushimon for dinner. I ate Unagi Don. Then after that, not really full yet so I bought 2 sticks of Chicken ToriQ XD I missed the taste of it. Last time worked at Taka everyday eat de haha. Until the aunty remember me last time.

Then we took MRT to Dohby Ghaut. Play abit of arcade. I played 1 round of initial D 5. Then they ( Xinyu And LJ, since Ling went off le ) played drums, basketball. They basketball scored 121 and 122, then say I try la, sure lose them XD End up I play 1 time after like donno how many years, I got 124 @ the last second XD.

Then we went Plaza Sing which is just beside to Daiso. Bought some Japan tidbits and drinks. Then went back the arcade outside which is just downstair the MRT there to eat. 1 MRT uncle come tell us cannot eat. Then he walked off awhile then back, say your want eat can, but dont anyhow throw. But is just Xinyu eating XD But she say dont wanna let the uncle get into trouble later so she stopped. Then arcade abit more then bus home le~

Today Ling so quiet the entire day. Then Xinyu and LJ most noise. Keep shooting each other then together shoot me also -.-"

Keep smsing dear whole day, incase she worry about me. My hp battery I think spoilt le. Keep charging end up the battery getting lesser and lesser >.<




And this, a "cat tail" I've plucked outside school on Friday when going to school with Jing and Roy. So nice ^^ Cat's favourite!

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|9:59:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com