Monday, August 03, 2009

A date with Dear.

Today school as usual. Boring..

We decided to skip the last lesson. Pissed off with our WAD teacher, I was like infront of him, he still can say "Oh, Kelvin never come" Come on man, is he blind or what? I'm FREAKING RIGHT INFRONT of his bloody eyes.

Then later he still can so, oh Kelvin you're here, why never update me? =.= *Facepalm*

We went to Qisahn, dear accompany me since its early. Exchange + Top up $60 for 2 games. CrossEdge and Disgaea 3.

Then we kinda lost our way at there haha, figuring out where is where. We went to ION, Far East Centre, Taka ( For dear's ToriQ, promised her to bring her eat and try ) Then we went Kinokuniya. Dear's favourite place now I guess haha XD Alot of comics and books for her. I saw Warcraft " Rise of Arthurs " *Tempted* But ex ah. $40+

Then we went home le. Hot + Tiring day. But a sweet one, since its with dear =)

Love FOREVER!

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|5:56:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com