Thursday, August 27, 2009

26 & 27 Aug 2009

26 & 27 Aug 2009, both memorial day to remember. More of today, which is the 27th. Wont elaborate much. Not about love life, but friends. Finally I've place the burden which I've carry around with me for like 5 years? Settle it once and for all. Feels good and FREE!

=)

And dear help me through all of this. Just now her necklace broke, thinking something bad had happened to me, called me and cried.. I was shocked, heartpained yet happy.. My dear cared for me so so much. <3 you FOREVER! Silly gal =)

And for my mei, sorry for what I've said. Offended and caused you misunderstanding. I'm sorry. For this, and adding more problems into you current problems. Hope we are all fine once again, happy and carefree. Cheer up!

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|11:01:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com