Thursday, July 09, 2009

Tiring week

Okay, time to blog abit. Didnt blog for few days le.

School reopen. Sian. Tired. Not enough sleep. Bla Bla Bla. But can see my dear =)

H1N1. Before entering school gotta take temperature then get a sticker, everyday different. 1 day 2 times. Paste it to my hand instead of shirt. End of day, stick @ Huili XD

Went to JP that day with Dear. Bought Warcraft novels. Cost me $54.50 I think XD 2 books, compilation of 3 and 4 stories to each book. And also along with Huili and Barry to get the presents for SiYing, Sufy and ah Zhao XD.

SOOOOOO sleepy XD Morning wake up so early.

CCA Closed for 1 week due to H1N1. Wonder how the Taekwondo Grading will go.

Tomorrow, the day to celebrate birthday. Suppose for 3 of them, end up I think only SiYing.

Movie + Sakae Sushi. ICE AGE 3 again >.< Bugis!

PS. Regarding Maple. I got banned that day, requested to get unban since its Asiasoft cocked up error. Gotta scan my IC ( Special thanks to Jason and that cher, I think is Mr Lam for this.) and email them. Now my account is OFFICIALLY verified. So can create more maple accounts XD. Took me nearly a week to get it fixed. I nearly went down to Suntec and look for them directly, luckily I checked my mail that day before I head down with dear. XD

AT LEAST Asiasoft didnt drag THAT long.

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|6:11:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com