Saturday, July 04, 2009

Problems arises once again.

Alright to start thing off. Yes, I'm back to MapleStory. Along with Jing, Jas, Roy and LJ. Eridanus world. Gonna play the KoC aka Knight of Cygnus Class.

Then I tried to watch some anime on my Disc which I burned in the past. Tons of anime NOT YET watch before lol. I think + - got 10. But my DVD Drive doesnt read my disc zz. Spent like hours to figure out whats the problem, restart com bla bla bla. End up I flash a update of the driver and restart com, and tadah~ It works. Now since I finished my K-On, a nice show I must say. About 4 gals forming a band and its funny ^^

Now I'm off to watch one of the show which I've downloaded and burn since dont know how many donkey months or even years ago. "Code Geass" while now, I'm downloading Code Geass R2, yeah the season 2. Think the timing will be just nice =)

PS. Dear although everytime you say I'm busy doing stuff, actually yeah. But not on doing stuff, but busy missing and loving you the every moment I breathe ^^

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|11:45:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com