Friday, July 10, 2009

Duo Birthday Celebration

Today went to Bugis to celebrate both Sufyan and SiYing birthday. Supposedly is also with Zhao Jie. But he got school so no choice. Miracle Sufyan came, he yesterday was sick.

When I reached there, they were writing cards for the 2 birthday kids.

Then we watched movie "Ice Age 3". My 2nd time. The cinema sucks -.-" The sits are so lousy. The sound system too. Meh.

Then after watching while waiting for the Sushi buffet at Sakae. We went walk walk, the gals shop, the guys arcade. Heh, I challenged a Rachael and won him XD. Then I continue playing with the com till Hakumen then lose. =\ Always lose to him. Bugis arcade are always full of pros. So gotta chop chop play and run XD Luckily today not much people.

Then we went for Sushi. Eat around 2 hours. Eat till so full >.<>.<

And while walking home just now near Dear's house. Saw a Indian guy at the park, masturbating himself. Eeew. Disgusting bastard -.- Its nothing wrong I know, but not in public where people can see you man.

PS. Dear today so sweet looking =) I love you dear. Forever. <3 ( Love your image when you have short hair too XD Although abit lian looking, but nice. Hehe. )

And here's the photos of the day, plus a random shot of bus few days back. Dear asked me take bus instead of walking to JE interchange since its raining. Here's the proof XD






















*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|9:43:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com