Sunday, June 28, 2009

Woo!

Just a small update. Was playing BlazBlue, Taokaka's story is 93%. 7% more to go. So many options =\

And WOOO!! I played network battle with other countries peeps. There's Japan, Hong Kong, US, Australia and SG.

Fought against a guy who is level 20. I, a level 2 who uses Tao actually won against his ragna! Holy o.o I was shock. He won first, I was like. Hais sure lose. End up I won second. Then 3rd, I nearly died, then I burst and during that time he still have like 3/4 hp left. I wack and wack. Ending with a DISTORTION FINISH~ XD Was so happy. I from level 2 jumped to level 4. Gained 9k EXP O.O

My first ever BIG win. =)

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|9:34:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com