Thursday, June 25, 2009

Transformer date + BlazBlue! =)

Alright. Today woke up, went viewing forum. And someone said that today BlazBlue will be out. I was like so excited, smsed Kiat to tell him about this news. He said he just saw it, saw me on forum too. Then we checked around where got sell. I went out meet dear @ lot 1 to watch Transformer. Not really a bad show, but not that nice compare to the first one. Dont have those epic moments. 7/10 I give.

Then Kiat sms me while watching he bought @ Funan IT Mall @ 86$. So after movie, I bring dear go buy some breads first, since she's hungry but cant eat hard and wet stuff since she got ulcer. Then we made our way down to City hall. Went to a few shops all selling 90$ including AMK Hub since I called them. Then there cheapest so bought it and off we go~ Sent her home, and go home Da Bao food.

Gonna go enjoy my game later XD Pictures below. The game + 2 random shots of the fat cat @ Dear housing estate.

<3 Her. =)



*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|6:42:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com