Monday, June 15, 2009

Team Building day!

Today woke up 6+am. Go school, met dear at bus stop. Go D-Tech room wait everyone come, eat then prepare liao. Members start to come slowly, brief them about the "Death Match" game, and off we go. Suppose to hide and guard flag, while attacking other members and get their flag too. 1st round, cocked up. All dont know the rules. 2nd round, SUCCESS! Mine and Roy's group allied. XD Then 3rd round, all 4 teams VS EXCO team. Everything went fine, until a guy named "Chun Hian" come kpkb. He said I break a rule by crossing a uncle mopping floor, so should be forfeited. I was like wtf? I didnt even pass, then all the 10+ members who were chasing me side me with. Be my witness. End up he kena fucked upside down by Jing Hui. I told him to get the facts rights before kpkb. He came in room, told Jing that he made the rule. Was like wtf lor? No such rule he created himself. Then say this game violent bla bla while all others are enjoying themselves, NOONE complained except him. Then Jing shoot him till he EMO. I hate people who give attitude, he actually throwed the "tape" and say, he dont play anymore then.

Other than that, dear and Madeline took photos for us. <3 Dear ^^

Thanks to all of their hardwork and members participation that make this event so so successfully. Even Amy Han saw us. =) Now she sure cant backstab us say we never do anything and wanna close our club.

My team actually ROCKS! Peng Han, Daryl, Allan and 1 more forget his name, first year de, and another 2nd year guy. Potential leaders already 4 in my team. ^^ Rock!

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|6:55:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com