Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New game!

Alright. Today mum went to study, a must to get the study license for the hawkers. My dad took it in 1992 so he dont need it anymore.

Since today Dragonica is having maintenance from 10am-5pm. I've got nothing to do, so I went down to lot 1 CCK to buy the tickets for tomorrow first. Watching with dear ^^ Transformer. Then Sun going again with the EXCO gang. Bought 2 tickets, 6$ each. Student price. The aunty very good haha, although dear not with me, she still let me buy 2 @ student price.

I queued for around 30 mins then able to get the tickets. LONG queue man. I hardly see LOT 1 that many people queueing for the movie tickets. *shocked*

After that, started to rain abit, went to Orchard Far East Centre Qisahn to buy my game. Dynasty Warrior 6 : Empires. Woot~ Cost me 50$. But its quite worth it, considering its a newly released game selling @ 50 which usually sells @ 80+ AND one of my all time favourite type of games ^^

Took LRT to CCK, took 190 to orchard, then 190 back to Panjang. The journey back took me only 15 mins lol. No people at all.

Cheers!

Tomorrow a date with dear =D

Here's the game

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|4:07:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com