Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hori Arcade stick!

Aight. Today morning woke up around 10am. Then browse forums and webs as usual. Sort of my daily routine le. Then play abit of Dragonica. Then saw that the Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 just restocked @ Gamescore which is @ Funan IT Mall. Then I asked my mum whether I can buy, and also ask her sponser me $50. The stick cost $139 cheaper by $10 compare to other shops which sells @ $149. Then my mum allows, and actually sponser me the FULL sum~ Woo thanks mum. She say that time I bought the PS3 game myself le, this time she buy this give me. Called down to check whether got stock.

Then took LRT and MRT to City Hall. Went to the shop, so excited. Then upon reaching there, I saw BLAZBLUE version of the stick!! I was like tempted. But damn ex, $179. Its exactly the same except for the extra ART design of BlazBlue, which contains Noel, Ragna and Jin in there. No Taokaka~ So no point XD

Decided to buy the normal one. Then go home le, I didnt expect it to be THAT big o.o Its like as big as a PS3 man.

Reach my house area, decided to go up put the stick down first. Then go Bangkit. Prayed for dear, since she's not feeling well. Then go Minimart buy 1.5L of Pokka Green Tea. $1.80 its cheaper. And these days I'm addicted to Honey Green Tea lol. Ownself make. Then go buy my Vege rice then go home. Bathed out and here I am eating and blogging. Gonna try out the stick later. Woo~

PS. Dear must faster recover.. <3


*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|4:22:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com