Tuesday, June 30, 2009

BlazBlue Ranked match

Aight. So I just started playing Rank Matches in BlazBlue. I'm just a level 4 guy, fighting with those 10+ and 20+ guys haha. Lose 3/4 of the times. But hey, at least I've won some ^^

Got pissed off by a guy who played Bang. I owned him the first round with my Tao. Then 2nd and 3rd round he won. Guess by what? Sliding low kick. He keep repeating the same move. I cant even counter back or get out of it. So I just lose that way. I was like so FUMED UP!

Bah, retards. If I lose to him, I wont be pissed off. But losing to him this way? >.< NOOB.

A lot of rounds I nearly won them. All by just a bit of HP left.

My Tao have really improved a lot! =) So happy. Guess I can start to call myself an average player from no onwards. ^^

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|11:19:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com