Friday, June 26, 2009

BlazBlue craze!

Woo. Here to blog about my gaming experience of BlazBlue on the outside world.

Yesterday test my first ever and Kiat's first ever virgin online match together. Taokaka VS Ragna. I lost. *Expected* XD

Today, went online to play some matches. Notably a match against Noel. She won the first, I won the second. Last match, we wack until our hp left like 3 ~ 5, then she nearly hit me with her gun and at that exact moment, i launch my distortion drive at her, and clawed her to death XD *Phew*

Then few other matches. Lost around 3 times excluding Kiat's 2 round which I both lost. Won around 5 or 6 times. Strangely enough, I fought like 1 Rachael, and the rest are Noel -.-"

Gonna train more and improve myself, hopefully gonna start playing ranking match once my skill is there. Nya~

PS. Taokaka story is like SO DAMN cute!!! Her voice~ Nya~

<3 Dear more though. Taokaka is in my list's second XD

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|8:53:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com