Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Amazing Race today. Pictures are below. Abit lazy to type. But I was teaming with Madeline and Qiao En. Dear was with Sufyan and Roy. Both dear and Roy were sick. =\

Then when we reach there, Madelin say we must walk go Bras Besar road to take bus 167 back to Padang. End up I say walk lor. Then she say I know where meh? End up when we reach the bus stop where we took 190 to SMU de, that bus stop itself is already Bras Besar XD Then we kept laughing.

Today is successful I can say that. After the event, went to IMM with dear to eat dinner and buy coffee powder, her mum ask her buy de. Then sent her home ^^ Tomorrow going JP with her~ =)

<3











*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|8:42:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com