Thursday, May 28, 2009

This is Life.

Human life are so fragile and weak. Just a little bit of problem and that person can like just die. Meh.

Anyway, being the D-Tech president aint a easy job either. Gotta plan for everyone stuff, organise them, ensure they do their stuff right. Even gotta show attitude to those members who give attitude. And kinda like bringing problems to myself. >.<

But oh well, its simple. They show me the respect, I will show them mine too. Its just that simple. They wanna play punk with me, punk they will get. Its not like I wanna be attitude or what, its just that I dont attitude, they think I very slack, heck care one. Sometimes one person gotta be the bad guy, fierce them. At least they will be more in order. If not chaos will definitely follows sooner or later.

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|10:51:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com