Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mahjong Mahjong

Briefly summarise what I've been doing these days.

MINDS on friday as usual. Our last session, me and Roy is gonna step down and let the new members take over, with Sufyan leading them. And I just learned how to play Mahjong. Roy sort of re-learn also. And Sufyan. So we went to Jing Hui house today to play. We start off with $30 chips. ( Not using real money. Just fake money. Since I dont gamble. ) Then end up, I lose around $7, Roy $11 and Sufyan $9+. Jing Hui won the most. $30. XD

Not bad seh, I just learned still can maintain the money so well, never lose that much.

Yesterday after work we went to Jing Hui house to play Guilty Gear and WII XD

Tomorrow is our 5th month. =) Its fast ya? <3 forever! Going movie with dear tomorrow ^^

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|8:28:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com