Sunday, April 12, 2009

Taekwondo Grading

Aight, so today woke up real early for my TKD Grading. Met up with Sufyan @ LRT platform, took LRT then MRT to Tiong Bahru to meet up the rest including dear dear, ate Mac for breakfast. Then go the CC grading. We are the last few to grade *zzz* Then grade finish we are asked to move chairs -.-" and suddenly dear come ask me to meet her parents, saying they wanna see me. I was shocked at the moment, haha but no matter what must bring up my courage to meet them ma, so greet them, then they go off le. Happy to get introduced to them ^^

Then go back Tiong Bahru plaza ate subway with Sufyan and another TKD guy * Sorry dont know his name >.< * I ordered, foot long turkey breast meat with honey oat bread with lettuce and tomatoes topping honey mustard and myonnaise. Yummy. Cost me $8.70 for that, but was very very full. Then we sit there chit chat abit, then Sufyan say wanna go watch movie, since he still owe me $6 say return by movie. Then we go up see time slot, 2.20 then I told him check CCK. I dont wanna wait so long. Then go for CCK watch. Lot 1 renovate till so nice man, the cinema machiam Hollywood Award giving area, nice. So watch 1.15 show " Fast and Furious 4 " I kena dragged to watch by Sufy without even watching before 1,2 and 3 -.-" But overall a nice show. Van Diesel seriously damn stylo, the guy who acted in XXX. Rate 9/10

School reopen tomorrow le~ Meh.

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|4:02:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com