Monday, April 06, 2009

"Hi 5"

Ok some updates here. I recently just return to WoW. Created a new toon. A Paladin named "DivineLuna". Decided to start anew since I re-return to WoW. Got the mood. And with my new graphic card. The graphic is so much more better heh.

Today, went to Cineleisure. Met up with the usual "Hi 5" group. Me, Dom, Pat, Dan and JY. We went to watch "12 rounds" A film acted by John Cena, the WWE Wrestler whom I dont really like. But the show is pretty good. A 8/10 by me. After movie, we went to Pastamania for dinner. First time going, spent around 13 bucks for the dinner. Ex eh? But quite nice la the pasta, but soup leh, no taste. I put a lot of cheese hehe, those pizza hut kinda de. Then we went home le.

Though I'm out, I keep thinking of my dear. Miss that gal lots ^^

PS. I once said I joined Taekwondo because of you, yeah its true. Really. And yesterday I said Taekwondo isnt important. Yeah it isnt. What's important isnt the CCA. Its you. I <3 You.

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|7:50:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com