Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Updates.

Okay, I'm here for some updates. These few days dont know what happened, had the most unlucky luck ever. Firstly, gastric, keep wanna vomit. Till now haven recover. So just, I went to Chinese doc to see, got some chinese herbs to tune back my gastric since its weak.

Next, my thumb which is injured during the Tkd performance. Till now haven okay, cant bend it down, still painful. See chinese doc, only reduce the swelling, but still same. 2 days ago went to see western doc alone after school, was asked to X-Ray, so today went for X-ray before heading to school this morning. MEH!!

All the unlucky stuff, but luckily, I still have my dear with me =)

And of course, a new mei mei ^^

Now I'm doing my D-tech president duties le. Planned a lot of stuff ahead of us. First thing first is 16th March Spring cleaning. Clearing the room and re-vamping. Then its our BBQ Chalet. Then open house for CCA orientation. And then a welcoming BBQ for those new members, before that its a interview. So yeah, interesting stuff are up ahead. Hopefully I will recover from my cocked up gastric and thumb. =\

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|8:46:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com