Saturday, March 07, 2009

Sigh

Just came back from the doc. Woke up @ 9 went down to the doc opposite my house @ Bangkit. Take my X-Ray and get the specialist recommendation from him. He said my bone is shifted and like there's something sticking to it. Need to have an operation to insert wire into my thumb there. And since he said my already delayed too long, might have to break the bone again since the bone is already sticking to each other. =\ Hais. Damn sian.

Appointment date = Friday the 13th March 9am @ General Hospital.

Operation I still not sure when, maybe on the actual day itself?

I just hope its aint scary and may God watch over me.

Sorry for my dear dear, make her so worry le.. And my parents too. But I'm hoping I will recover ASAP and there wont be any more pain and everything successful. Since I've got a lot of events upcoming.

D-Tech Spring Cleaning, MINDS, Sentosa Outing, Exams, D-Tech BBQ Chalet, BBQ, CCA Orientation, Taekwondo BBQ and Grading. Lots and lots.

PS. Guess I wont be able to touch my PSP or NDS after the operation after some time le. Since definitely will be pain. HOPEFULLY, this will be added into one of my reasons, so dont need work so hard in NS ^^ And luckily its Holidays for us le.

<3 Dear.

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|12:05:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com