Monday, March 16, 2009

D-Tech Spring Clean-ED

Alright, today early in the morning 8+am go hospital have my 2nd session of theraphy, 4 more to go. Friday one more, suppose to be Thursday, but I'm going Sentosa with my dear and IT1B family. So change date. Then I go school, suppose cleaning @ 1230 end up I around 11 reach. Ate fish and chip + extra fries. Eat till so full until wanna vomit XD

Then go up wait awhile since all late start cleaning. Clean clean clean. Arrange, throw and plan layout move furniture all that. From around 1 ~ 4+ then go eat @ market, then go back continue abit more. Went off at around 6.30 Kinda fun. Had fun, joke around, suan people XD

Next time will meet them at the BBQ chalet. Cheers to all of us for our hardwork! =)

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|9:14:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com