Tuesday, February 03, 2009

SWEETEST ever!!

Today, as usual. Go school, stomach pain, so abit later than go school. End up saw Suf boarding the bus, that kuku nv see me. Still wanna go sit with a gal, end up another person took the sit XD Then I sms him to come beside me. Then reach school, bla bla bla lesson.

Then went for D-Tech meeting. Ms Esther is choosing Exco members. And this time round Exco members are damn important and tons of stuff and responsibilites. Cause when we move to CCK ITE, D-Tech will be like a IT Business centre, thus us being the leaders of that area, where foreigners and outsiders come in invest and start up IT business. Thats why Ms Esther said this time round, Exco more important, and President she can no longer choose. Pres they are looking for GPA 3.0 and above + Networking specialized. Out of 9 whom are called there, I'm the only one who fit that criteria -.-" I was like WTF >.<

Next Wednesday going for meeting again, for D-Tech and most probably joining "MINDS" The program where we help those "brain work slower" people about computer stuff. They need people for Woodlands, so most likely I might go. And D-Tech meeting again, for the confirmation of Exco members. Got 5 or 6 places to be filled, 1 which cant be chosen since its the President, whom the HQ will decide. And outta of us 9, either 3 or 4 of us will have no position. Oh well, its God's will. I wont bother that much XD Let fate decide.

And after the meeting, sent her home. Something happened really really sweet =) Sweetest of them all XD Wont post it out, it will be in my Draft. Keke ^^

<3 forever. =)

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|4:04:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com