Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Strange dream. Omen?

Just woke up and came to blog this strange dream I just had. Since I still had the image in my mind, came to blog before I forgot.

In that dream..

I was going for a movie with not sure who, I forgot. I took the LRT to CCK I think. Then dont know reach which LRT station, I saw my dad. He came towards me, and said something very very fast and unclear. Only remember the last part where he point towards the empty sky at the end of the station and said something about donno 40 mins reach where or what, and dont know said what. All I know in that dream I felt so strange and worried. Then my dad just disappeared. I immediately called my dad hp, wanting to ask what happened since I sense something not right. But end up is my mum who answered my dad hp, since he forgotten to bring his phone with him. Then I explained the details to my mum. And after hanging up the phone, I was awoken up by my mum from my sleep.

Its like so strange, but I hope nothing bad happens in real life. =\

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|8:17:00 AM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com