Sunday, February 22, 2009

Godsis's Wedding.

Yesterday was the day of my Godsis cum Cousin's Wedding. Morning around 9+ set out to my Godma house. Since I gotta help open the car door. Then go there help out this and that, ate pizza. My God dad ordered pizza for us and the camera crew. My mum went down with me, since my hand abit "Handicapped". Then I head over to the guy's side house, while my mum went home prepare. Then I follow my god's family to the hotel, they make up all those while I entertain the baby, my Elder Godsis's baby. Then went down to the restaurant prepare to meet the guests / relatives. They came and my godsis "Jing Cha" to them. Then waited all the guest to arrive, around 9 then start the dinner -.-" Hungry Deshou~ Afterwards went home. I sat at the VIP table btw, and the service there aint very good. Compare to our WaterFront Hotel.







*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|2:05:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com