Friday, February 27, 2009

Another study session. Same group +1

Alright, suppose today go MINDS one. But end up cancel. Lets backtrack abit. Yesterday night, they were discussing about today's study session. Damn funny @ the MSN. Huili aka my mei, keep zi-high as usual XD Then a lot of shooting here and there. Thought I couldn't go, then maybe affected by me or what cancelled. But end up this morning I inform them I not going MINDS le, so we still went for studying. This time round its the usual 4 of us + Sufy. Had lots of fun studying, but this time round Sufy is the one shooting them, I kinda emo? XD Abit mood affected. But oh well, its all good now.

Then we after that went to IMM to have our lunch and for me dinner. Sandy had chicken rice, me and Sufy spaghetti. Huili and Barry had Hokkien noodles, which cost 4$ but its like damn alot. End up they cant finish. Only and Sufy finished our. Imagine this, a Italian food spaghetti cooked by a China man -.-" Wth? XD Then we had lots of fun, laughters and nonsense at the table while eating. Was damn fun. Then we went to the roof area playground, had some photo taking session and even more fun. Photos will be posted when I gather them all.

Overall it was so so so fun! =) <3

. <3 her .

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|8:05:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com