Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sweetness Overwhelmed

Alright crew. Nowadays didnt update. Sort of never think to come here update, thus the never update XD

Anyway, lets see. This week been quite a emo / tough week to start out. Had a emo "argument" with her, being me at fault. Meh, forever me. =.= Gonna change it. Promised her to change for the better also, and I'm gonna do it.

Sunday Taekwondo grading, I passed it. But that day aint a good one. The argument lasted through that day. Resolve it luckily though ^^ And we became more stronger together =) Sort of a bonding after a rough time.

So am sick since yesterday. Slight fever, flu, cough bla bla bla. Went doc in the morning, wanted to skip school. But end up only skip Networking, then go school @ 1pm+ for the 2nd year specialization course talk, and for MvB to do abit of coding, and most importantly of all, to see her and be with her ^^ Then after school Taekwondo. Got another performance coming up soon. 18th Feb @ Simei. They got their own Taekwondo team still ask us go -.-" Then belt giving, I didnt take along with another malay guy since we both aint in gear. Since I'm sick and his leg injured. So we next week then take.

Joined Barry in a game called as Mabinogi. We're in a Taiwan server thus CHINESE! Holy shiet =.= But oh well, slowly slowly learn.

PS. Since you also know my blog le =) So enjoy whatever you read in here, but dont get affected by my emo-ness in blog heh. Cause I usually come here to vent out anger and stuff. Cheers!

<3 you =)

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|8:31:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com