Saturday, January 31, 2009

Silly but Sweet dream.

Just woke up and decided to blog about what I dream about yesterday just in case I forget soon. XD

Okay, its a silly dream, but yet its a VERY sweet dream. Heh. Guess maybe yesterday just watched InkHeart, and missing her too much. Thus the fantasy dream XD

Roughly I remember the first part of the dream is, we are at my residential area. Donno doing what, kinda like avoiding someone =.= But at least in that dream, I'm with her, holding her tightly ^^

Second part is we are donno defending what thing XD There's those "bad" guys coming and we are warding them off, alongside with few others. Whom I cant remember who. The faces are blurred. I actually woke up, see see then sleep again for quite a few times. But end up, the dream just resume from where it stopped. Strange eh? And the dream just ended just as I was hugging her tightly ^^ It was like so real. The feeling is so sweet =) Meh @ the fantasy part though XD. Kinda lame. But oh well, at least have a sweet dream of being with her. Heh.

And its been 1 month ^^ Cheers!

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|10:02:00 AM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com