Thursday, January 08, 2009

Happy Day

I know, I'm a guy who is actually easily happy by small minor sweet stuff happening. But isnt that a good thing? Hah. Always enjoy sweetness, be it a great or minor one. Its still sweet =)

So today, lessons as per normal. Rushed finished or should I say partly =P and hand up my MvB assignment 2. One which ask us do Salary, CPF and Allowance thingy. Calculation and coding as usual. Then its C-Math. Learn new chapter. That day went for CCA orientation never attend. So abit gong gong when lesson start. But managed to pick up fast. ^^ Also about coding actually and logic. So I can easily pick up. Logic = Me good. XD But study = I sucks. Simple as that. XD

Then its eat eat, then go for JPD. Slack as usual. Play Warlock ( A map in Wc3 ) Then damn funny, our class a lot playing, then all using Xiao Niang Re names. I used Robert Zhang. XD Roy used Liu Yi Dao, and I helped Suf named as Yue Niang.

Then they went for DotA while teacher say can go home le. So I sent her home. First time, Nearly lost my way when walking out =P As usual of me, losing my way >.< But heng manage to escape that HDB Maze XD

Another step taken today. Sweetness! =)

Then took MRT / LRT, go Bangkit cut hair ( Kinda short >.< ) then went to temple to pray and go home le. And here I am after bathing blogging.

Life is short, enjoy whatever you have now. Dont stress nor fred! 2012 Dec 21st = Armaggedon. XD. Tomorrow gonna watch Red Cliff 2 =) Cheers!

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|5:58:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com