Friday, January 23, 2009

Gonna be a tough and long CNY holiday.

Gonna be a tough and long CNY holiday for me this upcoming weekend =\

Dear gonna be gone for 6 days. Going back to Msia to visit her relatives >.< How to survive without her~ =\

* kills self *

Anyway, am still sick. Posting while feeling drowsy. As if I'm floating in the air lol. The medicine is
that strong XD Last 2 days I ate it, but still manage to go to school though. See I so 乖 hehe. Today in WoW, I did a successful 25 man raid, but a failed 10 man. My first ever raid in Wotlk and FIRST ever 25 man raid in my wow life! =)

6 days, saying short is not short at all. But hope she can take care of herself. Weather so hot these days, somemore she's gonna go so many places in Msia. =\

Missing her already. =(

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|3:42:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com