Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Xmas Eve

So today is the Xmas eve. Wishes everyone a EARLY Merry Xmas first ^^

So I'm now all alone at home, thinking and missing her =\

Inside WoW world.

Listening to Emo and Sad Love songs.

Song named Careless Whisper. I kept repeating this songs. Like over 10 times?

Raining heavily outside. Its cold..

9pm soon, Xiao Niang Er coming.

Gonna mass sms everyone a Xmas message. And a special one to her ^^

First time staying at home on the eve of xmas. Or should I say 2nd year. Last year I was scarred by my ex.

Xmas eve night, staying home alone. Though its lonely, at least I have someone in my heart to keep me accompany and warm from this cold night. This year is special.

<3 Her.

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|8:36:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com