Saturday, December 06, 2008

Will I be accepted?

Finger crossed. As I prayed. Hoping for it to be the dream which I dreamt of. So sweet and nice. Though being pessimistic, I still hold that tiny bit of hope, that tiny bit of miracle, that tiny bit of believe I still have in Fairytales. She's giving me hope, be it real or just a normal friend view, its enough for me to cling on to it and progress.

Okay, enough of all those XD Anyhow type type out whatever came into my mind. Just extract it randomly. =X Wanted to make it sounds nice. But hmm, sounds weird eh? Opps.

So these few days had been smsing her. Kinda hinted her. And guess she kinda know it too. Stating some stuff cant be just said through sms. Yeah I know. Thus I will say it face to face =) I'm not sure whether I'm that strong enough to say it out. But I do hope I will have the courage. *Grants me the power. That feeling I had for you and the hope you gave me.*

It just seems so "dreamy" or in other words "Meng Huan". Dont know how this will go, dont know what the result will be. But I just hope this is all not a dream but the actual fact. Then I can tell you, I can fly to the moon le XD

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|9:40:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com