Sunday, December 14, 2008

Updates.

Alright. These few days, just started holiday. Hmm. Been playing WoW. Today our guild just got disbanded. And just reformed a new one. Lol. And me and Roy turned into Officers. Still got MVB homework to do. Meh. 2 somemore. 1 assignment and 1 is project. More coding to do >.< *Stress*

Alright, so tomorrow I'm going to see doc ONCE AGAIN. Lmao. Gastric problem persist. So this time round, go my family doc, get a referral to see specialist. Gonna so screen gastric I think. Image the tube going into the throat and to gastric >.< *brr* Gonna be like damn pain? But strange, I dont feel that afraid compare to that time while thinking about it. Guess maybe I'm sick of this sickness already. That the hatred overcover the fear. Heh.


* I only want that certain someone care and concern. Doubt she will understand. Though we aint together, I hope we are. I can sense your coldness towards me these days. Dont know what happened to you. >.< *

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|11:25:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com