Friday, December 19, 2008

Suffer for eternal?

Okay. My gastric problem I doubt will be cured. Doctor said the scan and scope shows nothing abnormal. Gave me 2 medicine. Ate le. Doesnt feel much different. Maybe its just 1 day, so doesn't take full effect yet. This is what I hope for. Really.

The only thing which can take my mind off thinking this is talking to her. Her care and concern towards me actually makes me forget that I'm having this gastric problem. There's no suffering during that short yet sweet period of time. She wont be reading this blog. So she wont know at all how much I appreciate her concern. And if she really accept me, I will be like damn happy man. But I doubt this will ever happen. So there's only 1 thing left for me. Eternal suffering.

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|7:33:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com