Monday, December 01, 2008

Randomness confused me.

Alright. So today is the brand new week. Monday. 8th week of our 1st term, 2nd semester of ITE life in year 1. As usual. Today never learn anything. Went school to transfer Suf and Roy Yugioh 3, then slack around reading forums of WoW. Then do the online test of CCNA aka Cisco. *Copy paste answer from google*

The thing is that, after lesson. While we were at the locker, putting our books. Wee Li outta no where ask me go 1 corner. Then she asked the question which actually stunned and shocked me. "Do I like that someone?" I was like huh? How the heck she knows about it. And who told her bla bla bla. Alot of things went through my mind. To be frank, I kinda like that someone since the 1st few days of school. She's interesting and always fun to be around with. Fun and seriousness perfect combination. Then I keep asking Wee Li how she knows, she keep dont wanna say. Ending only told me this, Obvious and Rumours. I was like o.O

Roy was saying maybe "Someone" liked me, and ask Wee Li to hint or something. But in my heart I know, Its impossible. I hardly talk to her. I did not show out any signs of liking her. So its like sooooo random man. Lets hope all goes well though. *Cross fingers*

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|1:18:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com