Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Photos update

Today skipped Taekwondo =X Early in the morning mum ask me heavy rain leh, still wanna go ah? >.< She psycho-ing me not to go. Lol. End up never go.

PS. Yesterday the water bombs, we all kena except Sufy. So ending of the first round, we all threw at him XD. Then left 2 water bombs, I told him why not we play like those gun game, face back to back and count to 10 turn over. I wanna pass him the bomb, he ask me put down on the floor, raise my hands and walk backwards. I was like -.-" You think movie ah, gangster hostage kinda show. End up Michelle backstabbed him, throw at him then I also use mine throw XD Was damn fun la. And thanks to Sandy and Huili, they both thought up a lot of ideas to make this outing fun. ^^ Kudos!

Here are the photos of yesterday. Taken from Sandy's blog. Hehe. * Lazy to upload ah. + She got more also XD *
















b

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|12:22:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com