Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Fun picnic day!

Yesterday we went to West Coast Park for a mini picnic.

To start thing off, I'm suppose to meet Sufy at my house downstair @ 10.15am end up he 10.55 then reach. Then Sufy told me he took my block lift and feel scared XD Frighten the door wont open. Lmao. Then we rush to Bangkit to buy some Oneh-Oneh and CurryPuff. Sufy brought the bee hoon his mum fried early in the morning. ( Gotta thanks his mum ^^ )

Then we took LRT-MRT to Jurong East to meet them. When we reach there, the gals and Brendon is already there. Then we waited for Gerald. He come le, then he and Brendon accompany him to collect his $50 pay check -.-" So we waited again. When he came back we walked to the bus stop to take 176. Reach there we lay the mats, eat some cakes which Michelle brought one. Then some of us ate the bee hoon. Then Brendon and Gerald go "walk walk" while we played water bomb. Zhong Ji Mi Ma. The one kena everyone can take 1 bomb to bomb that person. And guess what? I'm the first to kena. So I ran around and dodging the water bombs XD Only that Michelle kena me -.- Thats what I remembered it and set her as target XD Next time sure bomb her. =X

It was damn fun la. Enjoy alot. Haven had so much fun since a long time ago. I dont even remember when. Thanks for all the friends accomapany =)

Michelle, SiYing, Sandy, HuiLi, Gerald, Brendon and Sufy.

Photos are all uploaded on Sandy's blog. ^^ I abit lazy upload. And she got the most photos too XD

PS. New song being changed. No longer FairyTales. It is now "Leave the memories alone" Which also simply means, memories are sweet to have. Not to go try to re-get the memories back. Memories will always and ONLY be sweet as a memory itself. So leave it alone ^^


And once again I dreamt about her. The 2nd day. It was sweet. But even in the dream, I know its just merely a dream.


*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|10:08:00 AM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com