Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Delighted =)

Okay, after yesterday incident. I seriously dont know what to think. Cause though I do seriously am fond of her, but its like superb 1 sided. She dont know about it. And I'm trying my very best to communicate more with her. I'm serious about this. She's aint really those hardcore internet person, so MSN will be kinda hard. So only get to SMS. In class, I tried to go near, but there's always a force pulling me away. *Hates it* I wanna communicate more! Argh. There's some people helping me though. And I'm really grateful of them. I managed to get her blog and MSN just now. Which is a big thing for me ^^ Though might sounds a minor case to others, but to me, its a big one. And I'm already happy enough. Just hope she dont find me irritating of SMS-ing her. *prays*

The thing which keeps pondering me is, who is the one who told them that I liked her? I seriously had no idea. And they kept dont wanna tell me who that person is. Saying he/she will kill them. And they even said not to expose them since they are helping me now. At first I was thinking that she might know about this, but now, I doubt so. She's treating me more like a friend I guess. I can somewhat sense it. Though I hope this time round, my senses are wrong. =\

Wooing someone aint easy, so those who are already a couple should cherish it. Secure it tightly, and never let go of its grasp. ^^ For now, I will do whatever I can to achieve an answer. Though I guess more or less its a negative one. *Trying real hard to be optismistic.*

Roy was asking me, will I accept her? I was like duh? I liked her all along. Just that I decided to keep it in the dark. But now, its exposed out. How? When? Who? I dont know. I wanna know as well. Hais. Its killing me man the thoughts of this.

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|3:06:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com