Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Class Test

Alright. We had our Class Test today. For Networking. And it was a DISASTER! Lmao. Online Cisco one ALL copied. Except for the 3 gals I think. They good gals heh. Then next is Theory. All gg la. Even "her" also cannot make it. She told me its a GG paper, and nearly tore the paper into 2 lol. Violent seh.

Tomorrow = Practical. Gonna mess around with the Packet Tracer. He he he *Evil smirk*

As regards to my ANOTHER situation that I'm in. I'm gonna try asking her face 2 face tomorrow. Thats what she hinted me to do. And I'm gonna try it =) Hopefully it turns out well. And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me have the chance to even said so =\

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|7:57:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com