Wednesday, December 31, 2008

31st December 2008 Marks the day.

Today went to Taekwondo as usual. Nothing special, other than some arm combat and self-defense stuff. Grading gonna happen on the 18th of Jan. =\ I still not really sure with my pattern. Hais. Today is also N level students orientation into ITE. In bus saw a lot of gals around my age. I was like today so many kids go Vivo there change bus to Sentosa ah? Ending is they going ITE haha. And as usual, gals all alight @ Clementi.

The one and only thing which made me damn happy is that I've gotten an answer. After Taekwondo, I waited for her to get changed, then walk to bus-stop together. Entertain the others abit first, then chase up to her. She gave me a keychain. Was so sweet of her ^^ She gave me a black one, while she got a pink one herself. Aww. And she was asking whether I know what it mean. I was actually stunned and "Sha" diao for a moment there. And I was like suddenly so happy until dont know what to say. And she say why I no reaction de. Haha. Its not no reaction, its dont know what reaction to express out XD

And so, today is the day. She wanted to grant my wish before 2009. And prove my feeling of things wont go nicely the opposite. She said if I didnt chase her up, she also never give me le. * Thank God that I actually chased up to her. * <3 =)

*[[ And they lived happily ever after... ]]*
|3:12:00 PM|


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com